Free Checklist: 11 pitfalls to avoid when measuring ethics
Implementing performance measures of any kind, let alone ethical ones, can be a challenge. This free checklist sets out the most common pitfalls you’re likely to encounter when measuring ethics.
- avoid the traps that others can fall into
- get your ethics measures off to the best start
- design measures for better insight
- the key issues during implementation
- the challenges faced when using the results
This guide is now available on the Ethics and Insurance Blog. Click here to go to the new download page.