in-house workshops at a competitive fee
So what is an ‘ethics briefing’? It is…
- a clear, concise overview designed to raise and organise your knowledge of a topic
- independent analysis delivered from the perspective of a ‘critical friend’
- covers the needs of someone handling it, managing it or overseeing it
- based upon as much about your firm and its objectives as you’re happy to tell me
- kept confidential
- competitively priced
- based upon my 18 years experience as an insurance manager and 14 years as an ethics consultant
Just click on the title of each briefing to find out more about it.
“…always provides insight of value and genuinely helps to move a debate forward…“
David Thomson, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Chartered Insurance Institute
Helps insurers embed honesty and integrity into their fraud work.
A big topic for the FCA this year, with major reforms coming soon.
There are some complex ethical issues associated with big data.
Now the No.1 compliance issue for insurers in the US.
How those in charge of insurance firms can take the lead on ethics.
Conflicts of Interest
In the FCA spotlight, with serious questions about to be asked