Free ebook – Ethics and Big Data: 11 Principles for Insurance Firms
Insurance firms need to develop ethical principles that capture the promise of big data without losing sight of important social values. Here are 11 principles to guide you through the key issues.
- How firms obtain, process and share data
- Why ethical principles are needed
- Explains why attitudes to privacy are changing
- Principles that capture the promise of big data
- How to turn those principles into practice
This guide is now available on the Ethics and Insurance Blog – click here to go to the new download page.