Free ebook – Ethics and Fraud: 6 Principles for Insurers
Tackling fraud is an ethical thing to do, but how the insurance sector goes about doing so also has an important ethical dimension. This free ebook introduces 6 principles for insurers and their partners to adopt to ensure that ethics is part of this important initiative.
- why ethics is important in fraud prevention
- how ethics affects the Insurance Fraud Register
- principles to enhance your fraud plan
- helps you step back and consider how you’re operating
- the links with compliance
This guide is now available on the Ethics and Insurance Blog. Click here to go to the new download page.