Dilemmas are serious situations that your people need to know how to handle. So, do they?
What I do
Most misconduct in corporate settings doesn’t involve bad people doing bad things, but good people making poor choices. I work with clients to help their people make better choices.
I’ve written a great many ethical dilemmas, each being based around a typical insurance setting. With convincing characters and pragmatic scenarios, they test students’ ability to apply their firm’s code of ethics in difficult decisions.
What you get
- ethical dilemmas designed around key decisions that you need your people to get right
- outcomes that point to strengths and weaknesses in ethical decision making
- guidance on how to recognise poor choices and how to do better next time round
- a suit of ethical dilemmas to test financial planners
- a set of multi-layer dilemmas that take students through to the consequences of their choices
- ethical dilemmas based upon a firm’s main ethical risks, for use on their intranet
Get in Touch